Access to this website if subject to the following Terms and Conditions
www.waterfittings.ie is a site operated by Terra Services Integrated Ltd (we). We are registered in Ireland under company number 425967 with our registered office at Moone, Athy, Co. Kildare, Ireland.
Access to Website
The information on this Website is intended to be useful and informative for customers. Access to this Website and the use of the information which appears on it (“the Contents”) are governed by the following terms and conditions. These terms and conditions are important and may affect your rights. Terra Services Integrated Ltd trading as Waterfittings.ie may revise the terms and conditions at any time by updating this legal notice. Please take time to read them carefully each time you visit this Website.
Intellectual property rights
The Contents are copyrighted by Terra Services Integrated Ltd. Please note that all images and information contained on this Website may be copyright works. Either the copyright and all other rights in all of the material on this Website are owned by Terra Services Integrated Ltd or the material is included with the permission of the owner of the rights. Except for the making of a hard copy print for your own personal use only or the use of others in your organisation (or downloading the material for your own personal use or the use of others in your organisation only provided that you retain all copyright and proprietary notices), the material on this website may not be copied, reproduced, transmitted, distributed or displayed, by any means, without the express prior written consent of Terra Services Integrated Ltd. If you breach any terms in this legal notice your permission to use the Website automatically terminates and you must, at our option, immediately return or destroy any downloaded, printed or copied extracts from the Website.
While Terra Services Integrated Ltd endeavours to ensure that the information on the Website is correct, it does not warrant the accuracy, completeness or reliability of the material on the Website. Terra Services Integrated Ltd may make changes to the material on the Website at any time without notice or the material on the Website may be out of date and Terra Services Integrated Ltd makes no commitment to update such material. The Website and the Contents are provided “as is”, without any conditions, warranties or other terms of any kind with respect to this Website or any website or service accessible through this Website. Accordingly, to the maximum extent permitted by law, Terra Services Integrated Ltd provides you with the Website on the basis that it excludes all representations, warranties, conditions and other terms (including, without limitation, conditions implied by statute, common law or the law of equity) which, but for this legal notice, might have effect in relation to the Website. Terra Services Integrated Ltd does not assume any guarantee against patent infringement, liabilities or risks involved from the use of information on the Website.
Terra Services Integrated Ltd any other party (whether or not involved in creating, producing, maintaining or delivering the Website), and any of Terra Services Integrated Ltd group companies and the officers, directors, employees, shareholders or agents of any of them, exclude all liability and responsibility for any amount or kind of loss or damage that may result to you or a third party (including without limitation, any direct, indirect, punitive or consequential loss or damages, or any loss of income, profits, goodwill, data, contracts, use of money, or loss or damages arising from or connected in any way to business interruption, and whether in tort (including without limitation negligence), contract or otherwise) in connection with the Website in any way or in connection with the use, inability to use or the results of use of the Website, any websites linked to the Website or the material on such websites, including but not limited to loss or damage due to viruses that may infect your computer equipment, software, data or other property on account of your access to, use of, or browsing the Website or your downloading of any material from the Website or any websites linked to the Website. Nothing in this legal notice shall exclude or limit Terra Services Integrated Ltd.’s liability for death or personal injury caused by our negligence or the negligence of any person for which we are responsible.
Online Shop Terms and Conditions of Use
“Waterfittings.ie” or “Service” means the on-line service provided by us at www.waterfittings.ie
“Person” means an individual, body corporate or unincorporated, and “Persons” shall be construed accordingly
“Register” means completing the registration process.
“Registered Account” means your use of the Service with the username chosen by you in the registration process
“You” or “Your” means the person using this site or named in the registration details
“Your Communications” means any communications sent or received by You through the Service including email and other electronic messages.
“Your Material” means any material within the Service which originated from You through the Service.
“We” and “Us” and “ the Company” means Terra Services Integrated Ltd trading as Waterfittings.ie
- The Company reserves the right to decline any order.
- We reserve the right to withdraw any products from this website at any time and/or remove/edit any materials or content on this website.
- We may refuse to process a transaction for any reason or refuse service to anyone at any time at our sole discretion.
- We will not be liable to you or any third-party by reason of; our withdrawing any product from this website whether or not that product has been sold; removing or editing any materials or content on this website; refusing to process a transaction or unwinding/suspending any transaction after processing has begun.
To purchase products on this website you must:
- Be over 18 years old and legally capable of entering into binding contracts
- Complete the registration process by providing your real name, phone number, email address, payment details and any other requested information
- Provide an acceptable delivery address in the Republic of Ireland. PO Box numbers, hotels or accommodation addresses are not accepted.
- Provide details of a valid credit or debit card issued by a bank acceptable to us.
We may require you to open an account and/or give details when making a purchase.
- All information given must be complete and accurate.
- You will be required to choose a username and password.
- You are responsible for maintaining the privacy of this account as you are responsible for all transactions on your account.
- You must immediately notify us of any unauthorised use on your account or any breach of security.
- You may only use your own account. You may not use anyone else’s account or permit anyone else to access your account.
- Once opened, your account with waterfittings.ie will continue indefinitely regardless of usage unless and until terminated by you or by waterfittings.ie. You may terminate your account by contacting waterfittings.ie on 086 8510872.
- Terra Services Integrated Ltd trading as ie reserves the right to terminate any account at any time in its sole discretion.
How the contract is formed between you and us
After placing an order, you will receive an e-mail from us acknowledging that we have received your order.
Please note that this does not mean that your order has been accepted. Your order constitutes an offer to us to buy a product. All orders are subject to acceptance by us, and we will confirm such acceptance to you by sending you an e-mail that confirms that the Product has been dispatched (the Dispatch Confirmation). The contract between us (Contract) will only be formed when we send you the Dispatch Confirmation.
The Contract will relate only to those Products whose dispatch we have confirmed in the Dispatch Confirmation. We will not be obliged to supply any other Products which may have been part of your order until the dispatch of such Products has been confirmed in a separate Dispatch Confirmation.
If you are contracting as a consumer, you may cancel a Contract at any time within 14 working days, beginning on the day after you received the Products. In this case, you will receive a full refund of the price paid for the Products in accordance with our refunds policy.
This provision does not affect your statutory rights.
All prices are inclusive of VAT at the current rates and are correct at the time of posting on the website. The total cost of your order is the price of the products ordered plus delivery charges as set out in the Delivery details below.
We reserve the right to revise our prices at any time to reflect changes in our costs including (but not limited to) goods, carriage, labour, overheads, government taxes and exchange rates.
- We accept online payment with VISA, Mastercard, American Express and Laser Cards. All credit/debit cardholders are subject to validation checks and authorisation by the card issuer. If your bank for any reason refuses or does not authorise payment to us, then we will not be liable for any delay or non-delivery
- We can accept payment via cheque. Goods may not be dispatched for up to 10 days following receipt of payment to allow cheque payments to be processed.
- A credit account may be opened by corporate customers subject to acceptable trade references and completion of an application. Such accounts are strictly on the basis that payment must be made within 30 days from the date of invoice
- Delivery charges for all on-line purchases are €10.95 for orders up to €200 and free for all orders over €200. This is in respect of orders to be delivered within the Republic of Ireland. For orders outside the Republic of Ireland please contact +353 868510872
- We endeavour to deliver your order within 3 working days – as we engage third-party courier services to deliver your order this is an indication of typical delivery times and specific dates/times cannot be guaranteed. Claims for non-delivery must be made within 14 days
- All address information supplied must be accurate including the postcode and customer/recipient’s contact number. We will not be responsible for late delivery or non-delivery where the customer/recipient’s address and/or contact details are insufficient/incorrect
- The customer/recipient must ensure someone is available to receive the delivery and sign for the order. If no one is available to accept the delivery then contact details for the third-party courier will be left at the delivery address. If the customer fails to make contact with the courier in good time the order will be returned to us and the customer will be charged an additional cost for re-delivery to the original or an alternate address.
- A valid signature by a person aged 18 or over is required to take possession of the order. You then assume ownership of the items and we are no longer liable for any loss or damage to the order.
- Deliveries should be checked carefully upon receipt and any issues should be notified to us at email@example.com or 086 8510872 within 48 hours of receipt. Please quote your order number when reporting any issues.
- We will accept product returns once the product is in its original packaging and in a re-saleable condition.
- Products will be charged (including delivery) until the product is returned is received by us in a re-saleable condition.
- Faulty goods should be notified to us within 48 hours and returned to us within 30 days of receipt – we will arrange to replace or refund same. This policy is in accordance with The European Directive on Distance Selling (Dir 97/7/EC)
- We will refund the delivery cost only if the requirement to return is a result of our error (faulty product/incorrect product). Refunds of delivery costs will be through Realex who will credit you debit/credit card account within 30 days of receipt of the returned faulty/incorrect product.
- Your statutory rights are not affected.
We warrant to you that any Product purchased from us through our site is of satisfactory quality and reasonably fit for all the purposes for which products of the kind are commonly supplied.
Our liability for losses you may suffer as a result of us breaking this agreement including deliberate breaches is strictly limited to the purchase price of the Product you purchased.
This does not include or limit in any way our liability:
- For death or personal injury caused by our negligence;
- For fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation; or
- For any matter for which it would be illegal for us to exclude, or attempt to exclude, our liability.
We are not responsible for indirect, special or consequential losses which happen as a side effect of the main loss or damage including but not limited to:
- loss of income or revenue
- loss of business
- loss of profits or contracts
- loss of anticipated savings
- loss of data.
Applicable laws require that some of the information or communications we send to you should be in writing. When using our site, you accept that communication with us will be mainly electronic. We will contact you by e-mail or provide you with information by posting notices on our website. For contractual purposes, you agree to this electronic means of communication and you acknowledge that all contracts, notices, information and other communications that we provide to you electronically comply with any legal requirement that such communications be in writing. This condition does not affect your statutory rights.
All notices given by you to us must be sent to us at Moone, Athy, Co. Kildare, Ireland. We may give notice to you at either the e-mail or postal address you provide to us when placing an order. Notice will be deemed received and properly served immediately when posted on our website, 24 hours after an e-mail is sent, or three days after the date of posting of any letter. In proving the service of any notice, it will be sufficient to prove, in the case of a letter, that such letter was properly addressed, stamped and placed in the post and, in the case of an e-mail, that such e-mail was sent to the specified e-mail address of the addressee.
Transfer of rights and obligations
The contract between you and us is binding on you and us and on our respective successors and assigns.
You may not transfer, assign, charge or otherwise dispose of a Contract, or any of your rights or obligations arising under it, without our prior written consent.
We may transfer, assign, charge, sub-contract or otherwise dispose of a Contract, or any of our rights or obligations arising under it, at any time during the term of the Contract.
Events outside our control
We will not be liable or responsible for any failure to perform, or delay in performance of, any of our obligations under a Contract that is caused by events outside our reasonable control (Force Majeure Event).
A Force Majeure Event includes any act, event, non-happening, omission or accident beyond our reasonable control and includes in particular (without limitation) the following:
- Strikes, lock-outs or other industrial action.
- Civil commotion, riot, invasion, terrorist attack or threat of terrorist attack, war (whether declared or not) or threat or preparation for war.
- Fire, explosion, storm, flood, earthquake, subsidence, epidemic or other natural disaster.
- Impossibility of the use of railways, shipping, aircraft, motor transport or other means of public or provate transport.
- Impossibility of the use of public or private telecommunications networks.
- The acts, decrees, legislation, regulations or restrictions of any government.
Our performance under any Contract is deemed to be suspended for the period that the Force Majeure Event continues, and we will have an extension of time for performance for the duration of that period. We will use our reasonable endeavours to bring the Force Majeure Event to a close or to find a solution by which our obligations under the Contract may be performed despite the Force Majeure Event.
If we fail, at any time during the term of a Contract, to insist upon strict performance of any of your obligations under the Contract or any of these terms and conditions, or if we fail to exercise any of the rights or remedies to which we are entitled under the Contract, this shall not constitute a waiver of such rights or remedies and shall not relieve you from compliance with such obligations.
A waiver by us of any default shall not constitute a waiver of any subsequent default.
No waiver by us of any of these terms and conditions shall be effective unless it is expressly stated to be a waiver and is communicated to you in writing.
Modification and Severability
You will be subject to the policies and terms and conditions in force at the time that you order products from us, unless any change to those policies or terms and conditions is required to be made by law or governmental authority (in which case it will apply to orders previously placed by you), or if we notify you of the change to those policies or these terms and conditions before we send you the Dispatch Confirmation (in which case we have the right to assume that you have accepted the change to the terms and conditions, unless you notify us to the contrary within three working days of receipt by you of the Products).
Jurisdiction and Applicable Law
This Website is established in Ireland and these terms shall be governed and construed in accordance with Irish Law. When you use the Website you accept that your use thereof shall be governed by the laws of Ireland and if any dispute arises as to your use of this website, you agree to allow such dispute to be heard in the Irish courts. If any provisions of these terms shall be unlawful, void or for any reason unenforceable then that provision shall be deemed severable and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of the remaining provisions.
These terms and conditions and any document expressly referred to in them represent the entire agreement between us in relation to the subject matter of any Contract and supersede any prior agreement, understanding or arrangement between us, whether oral or in writing.
We each acknowledge that, in entering into a Contract, neither of us has relied on any representation, undertaking or promise given by the other or be implied from anything said or written in negotiations between us prior to such Contract except as expressly stated in these terms and conditions.
Neither of us shall have any remedy in respect of any untrue statement made by the order, whether orally or in writing, prior to the date of any Contract (unless such untrue statement was made fraudulently) and the other party’s only remedy shall be for breach of contract as provided in these terms and conditions.